Friday, February 11, 2011

One Who Flew Over 48 6th Avenue

Absolutely nothing happened at school today. It was lecture all day about nothing important. We bought these $7.50 kale chips during a break and they tasted like pure vomit. That is the news that I have to report. I also bought a papaya before class that I felt the need to both embrace and talk to several times during the day. If you've ever seen a papaya, you understand. They are sizable. Like a small animal. Anyway, during class, I'm petting my papaya and I look up to see...

 Lynnie staring into space with the pieces of kale still stuck to her lips

 and Michele sitting there sucking on a sippie bottle (She had readjusted by the time I got a chance to take the picture. Before she was hands free, bent over her binder just sipping away.) 
and all I can think of is that scene in One Who Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest where they're all sitting around in that main room hanging out.

No comments:

Post a Comment