Wednesday, March 2, 2011

What's up Soup Day?!


Soup makes me feel nice. 

 
Lemon Lentil


 
Mushroom Barley


 Borscht


 
Curried Green Split Pea


 Onion


 Navy Bean with Spinach


 Mushroom Ragout
(Not actually a soup, but still delicious)


Watercress


Dashi
(Not a traditional dashi. This one had lotus root and leeks and a few other things. It was very delicious.)
 

Golden Vegetable Stew
(So. Good.)


Kale Potato Carrot etc. Stew



There was also a casoulet that was made with lima beans and crispy roasted parsnips and carrots and caramelized onions. I don't know why I didn't get a picture of it, but it was delectable.

Seriously,  I could probably eat soup all the time, everyday and not feel like my diet was lacking. There is so much variety...tons of different flavors and textures, temperatures, dessert soups, main dishes, everything. It's a #1 food. 


No comments:

Post a Comment